January 31, 2013

Gothenburg: Where is the Spring?



Nu längtar man verkligen efter våren och ljusare dagar. När jag tittar på min garderob ser den så mörk och dyster ut. Måste köpa lite färgstarka kläder!
Gjorde i alla fall mitt bästa här om dagen genom att liva upp min outfit med en orange t-shirt, och lite gladare blev jag faktiskt!


Translation:
I'm really looking forward to spring and brighter days. When I watch my closet it looks so dark and gloomy. I have to go out for some colorful shopping! Anyway, I did my best the other day by putting on an orange t-shirt, and it actually made me a little happier!




I know - I have a lot of hair!

Time for a coffee break
Sweet Coffeebar Gothenburg



Links:
 t-shirt - Nike
 Necklace - Tara, Gothenburg
Gloves - Ugg Australia
 Bracelets - Barami New York








No comments:

Post a Comment